Volunteering with VET SOS
Vet SOS provides free veterinary care to the companion animals of homeless San Franciscans and links their human guardians with health care services.
Vet SOS provides free pop-up veterinary clinics 12 times per year using volunteer staffing and a specially equipped mobile outreach van.
By going directly to homeless people – meeting them on their own turf – the Vet SOS team builds relationships of trust and breaks down the barriers that keep homeless people and their companion animals from the care they need and deserve.
- Improve the health of companion animals of homeless San Franciscans
- Decrease the spread of infectious disease
- Reduce pet overpopulation
- Foster the human-animal bond
- Provide health information and referrals to homeless San Franciscans
- Champion the welfare of homeless pet guardians and their companion animals
Houston Pets Alive Volunteer
Houston pets alive amazing volunteers worked round the clock to nourish, comfort, treat and medicate back to health many of the dogs and cats, giving them a 2nd chance and helping them find a new home.
In November 2017 Inna vet created a fund me page to cover medical supply and joined the volunteers.
To learn more, donate, adopt or volunteer, please check their website and incredible stories.
Dr. Magner is a long-term supporter and donor of:
- PETA - People for the ethical treatment of animals
- OCEANA - Protecting the world's oceans
- WORLD WILDLIFE Foundation
- Blue- Frontier- Mission Blue
- American Holistic Veterinary Medical Foundation