By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://innavet.com/
About Holistic Veterinary Medicine
- Holistic veterinary medicine incorporates different modalities and products found in nature, providing minimally invasive treatments, to improve the overall health and well-being of an animal while treating disease.
- Holistic veterinary medicine is rooted in many ancient medicine techniques and is based on current scientific studies and the body’s physiology.
- Many holistic therapies and treatments are extrapolated from the human medical research and human health field.
- Holistic veterinary medicine involves therapies that have less detrimental side effects than conventional medicine.
- Holistic veterinary medicine shines in cases where conventional veterinary medicine does not offer a cure or effective treatment.
- The most effective holistic medicine and treatments are delivered gently with love and kindness.
- Traditional Veterinary Medicine Includes modalities such as: Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine and Acupuncture, Herbology, Chiropractic, Laser Therapy, Homeopathy, Flower Essences, Essential Oils, Food Therapy/Nutrition, Massage, Rehabilitation and More!
AHVMA (American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association)